If you are an employment agency, educational institution or any other organization
who needs to obtain copies of transcripts and diplomas, PLEASE READ ON.
Section 1 - What is it?
The DiplomaSender Agency Program was created for employers, colleges, universities,
or other learning institutions who need access to diplomas and transcripts.
The program provides the ability to gain access to student records directly through
DiplomaSender rather than waiting for students or state agencies to send them.
- The parent agency is set up first.
- An agent is then added for each person that will need access to DiplomaSender.com.
- The agent can also access their own information to modify their email and phone
- The agent can also modify their personal preferences which makes the ordering process
Section 2 - How does it work?
Who is eligible to participate?
- Government agencies with access rights to students within their jurisdictions, such
as test administrators and correctional institutions.
- Colleges, universities or other educational institutions who get signed releases
- Employers where employees (or employment candidates) provide a signed release.
How do I gain access to a student record?
- Log in with your user name and password provided to you by DiplomaSender.
- Enter specific demographic information about the test taker and click 'Find'.
- Upon locating the correct student, click the blue 'Order' button and follow the
- The process takes about 30 seconds.
What are the payment options?
- There are no up front costs to enroll in the agency program.
- Document fees vary by state.
- Payment Methods include:
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover cards
- Business Checks or Money Orders
Section 3 - How do I enroll in the program?
Start the application for your Agency Access Program by clicking the "Sign Up Now"
- Once approved, an invitation will be emailed to each agent along with a temporary
- Using that password, the agent can immediately login and begin using the service.